Monday, July 1, 2013

Exciting News from Close to my Heart Convention July 2013!

Hello Everyone!!
 
   Close to my Heart has unveiled their new fall catalog and let me just say I have never been this excited! There are so many AWESOME new products available for customers beginning August 1st. One of the most exciting new items is a NEW CRICUT CARTRIDGE!!! Introducing the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge! They have done it again with another amazing cartridge containing 700 images including 30 themed double page layouts, 10 themed mini albums, tons of overlays,  phrases, a cute font and much more.
 
 
 
  
 To celebrate I am offering a preorder special:
 
If you pre-order this cartridge, that comes with 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 coordinating chipboard dimensionals, I will give you free shipping, the free new fall 2013 catalog, and the August Stamp of the Month for free!!
 
 
 
 
All orders must be received by July 30th. Please email me with any questions, addicted2scrapbooking@hotmail.com
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment