Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New Cricut Artbooking Cartridge Collection Details

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to share more detailed pictures of the new CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge. If you pre-order this cartridge collection which includes 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 coordinating chipboard sets by July 30, 2013 I will give you the new CTMH Autumn/Winter Catalog that goes live August 1st for FREE, I will give you the August SOTM FREE, FREE shipping and.... 10% off!!! What a great deal!
 
All for $89 plus tax* you get
the cartridge(collection values at $125)
3 chipboard dimensionals
total of 4 D size stamp sets (value of $17.95 each)
and a free catalog ($4.95 value) 
 
 

































































 












 
 
 Please email me at addicted2scrapbooking@hotmail.com
 
 
* Tax is on original price, 10% discount is my sale and I can not alter tax that is applied.

All orders must be recieved/payed by end of July and orders will be placed August 1, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment