Friday, January 6, 2012

Altered Frame


Hi Guys! About a week ago I went out to a friends house to craft and while I was there I made this frame. Most of you know that Brian and I had our 1st anniversary this past October and to document our first milestone we had some pictures taken of us. I wanted to make a frame for my favorite picture and this is what I came up with.

The products I used:
a plain frame from Pat Catans
Old newsprint patterened paper that I have had for a while not sure what brand
CTMH My Acrylix "Key Moments" stamp set (the pocket watch)
CTMH My Acrylix "Cherish the Day" stamp set (ticket with date info)
CTMH mocha opaques (pearls)
Prima flower (white)
Prima Arco Iris Flowers ( the "O" in Adore)
a bingo card I had that used the word ADORE, not sure what brand
Dusty Concord and Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Key
Bakers Twine
and
a plain white doily from a pack I found in the grocery store (inked)

I Looove how it turned out!






No comments:

Post a Comment