Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fundraising Collection Tin

Many of you know that I recently signed up for the Susan G Komen 3 Day event. It is a huge commitment and I cant wait for it. Not only do we walk 60 miles but we have to collect $2300 in donations to help cure breast cancer. So of course the fundraising is going to include lots of crafty things!

Here is the first: I wanted to decorate a donation collection tin  (I found  this adorable mailbox at target for a dollar!). I used pink ribbon scrapbook paper to cover the mailbox and then matted several sentiments for each side of the sides. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the front. Then I  cut out a pink ribbon that I stamped in pink and embossed in clear glitter embossing powder and placed that on 3D foam dots and placed it in the center of the front. To add a more dimensional look I used prima flowers in various places.





The back I left somewhat plain because of where I am going to place it, people wont really see it. I just matted a 3 Day "Walker" icon and placed a flower in the corner.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment